Thursday, November 28, 2013

Micro Computer System Design Important Questions

Micro Computer System Design Important Questions

1.a) List out DOS &BIOS function calls
   b) Give software model of 80386 microprocessor and explain its significance
 
2.a) Explain modes of operation of 8255
   b) Explain the operation of 8254
 
3.a) Explain memory organization of Intel Pentium micro processr
   b) What are the various addressing modes of 8086 explain any two of them with examples
 
4.a) Explain significance of floating point unit in Pentium processor
   b) Write notes on super scalar architecture

1 comment:

  1. Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're working with?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair
    price? Kudos, I appreciate it!

    Also visit my web page :: test

    ReplyDelete